Our experienced providers are committed to providing the highest quality allergy and asthma care for children and adults. Our doctors are board certified by the American Board of Allergy & Clinical Immunology or Board Eligible as well as the American Board of Internal Medicine which means our patients receive the best standard of care possible in their specialty. Our well-trained staff members look forward to offering their careful attention to you and your family with a smile. Our Pittsfield location is easily accessible with free parking. Give us a call or talk with your primary care physician to find out if you could benefit from our services. We want you to breathe easier!
Berkshire Allergy Care providers specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of allergies, asthma and related conditions.
Berkshire Allergy Care will be closed 7/13/2020 and 7/16/2020. Our phones will remain open.
TO OUR PATIENTS,
As of June 1, 2020 Allergy Immunotherapy shots have resumed by appointment only.
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented the following protocols to safeguard the health of our patients and staff. Office access and waiting room occupancy will be closely monitored and regulated to minimize exposure.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing minimum requirements of 6 feet will be followed in the waiting room.
- Adult patients should be unaccompanied unless they require an aide.
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by one adult.
- All persons will have to sanitize hands upon entry. Patients should be without personal belongings (bags, beverages, etc) and other items not necessary for the visit.
ARRIVAL AND WAITING ROOM INSTRUCTIONS DURING COVID
- Upon arrival to parking lot please text our office at (413) 307-0573 to announce your presence and wait in automobile if possible.
- If you need to speak with someone please call office phone line at (413) 443-4826.
- For your safety wait time within the office is limited before your appointment.
- After allergy shots the usual wait time in the office is required.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Rescheduling may be necessary if waiting room occupancy limits have been met. We will do our best to provide your care while adhering to COVID-19 regulations.
- Office staff will continue to screen all patients for COVID-19 infection, exposure and risk factors. If a patient is determined to be at increased risk of transmitting COVID your visit will need to be rescheduled.
- We are not equipped to do COVID-19 testing or provide care for acute febrile respiratory illness. In cases such as these please call or contact your primary care physician.
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Recommendations During COVID-19
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover cough or sneezes with your elbow.
- Sanitize objects and surfaces frequently.
- Stay safe and be well!
Appointment Cancellation Policy
Our office may charge a $25.00 missed appointment fee for follow up appointments not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice and $50.00 missed appointment fee for testing appointments not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.
“We at Berkshire Allergy and Asthma Care are committed to providing expert medical care to patients of all ages seeking diagnosis and treatment of allergic and asthmatic conditions. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of our patients by using the knowledge and experience of our well-trained allergists supported by a skilled, pleasant and compassionate staff.”
Reasons To See An Allergist
- Allergy symptoms, chronic or seasonal
- Asthma–chronic or recurrent
- Bee venom allergy
- Food allergy
- Hives or swelling
- Medication allergy
July 29, 2020
Trees: 0 (Low)
Grasses: 36 (High)
Weeds: 42 (Moderate)
Molds: 2473 (Moderate)
Predominant Allergens: (Grasses, Sheep Sorrel, 37%, English Plantain 37%, Mugworts 26%.)
How to Reach Us
HOURS of OPERATION
Mon 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Tues 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Wed 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Thurs 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
369 South Street
Pittsfield, MA 01201
Telephone (413) 443-4826
Fax (413) 443-4488
INJECTION HOURS: CLOSED EXCEPT FOR Venom and Biologic shots.
INJECTION HOURS FOR VENOM AND BIOLOGIC SHOTS:
Monday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Tuesday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Wednesday:8:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Thursday: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM