Due to COVID-19, allergy injections are by appointment only. To request an appointment, including allergy shots, please text us at (413)299-2329which is our preferred method of communication. We will contact you and provide a secure connection to use to ensure safe secure communication.Otherwise please click here.
To Our Patients,
Due to COVID-19 we have implemented the following protocols to safeguard the health of our patients and staff. Office access and waiting room occupancy will be closely monitored and regulated to minimize exposure.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a face mask covering the nose and mouth.
- Social distancing minimum requirements of 6 feet will be followed in the waiting room.
- Adult patients should be unaccompanied unless they require an aide.
- Pediatric patients may be accompanied by one adult.
- All persons will have to sanitize hands upon entry. Patients should be without personal belongings (bags, beverages, etc) and other items not necessary for the visit.
ARRIVAL AND WAITING ROOM INSTRUCTIONS DURING COVID-19
- Upon arrival to parking lot please text our office at (413) 299-2329 to announce your presence and wait in automobile if possible. You may also use this number to contact our office for any reason that you may have.
- If you need to speak with someone please call office phone line at (413) 443-4826.Please be aware that we have a significant call volume. Leave a message or text us at (413)299-2329.
- For your safety wait time within the office is limited before your appointment.
- After allergy shots the usual wait time in the office is required.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Rescheduling may be necessary if waiting room occupancy limits have been met. We will do our best to provide your care while adhering to COVID-19 regulations.
- Office staff will continue to screen all patients for COVID-19 infection, exposure and risk factors. If a patient is determined to be at increased risk of transmitting COVID your visit will need to be rescheduled.
- We are not equipped to do COVID-19 testing or provide care for acute febrile respiratory illness. In cases such as these please call or contact your primary care physician.
- Please contact us with any questions or concerns and thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Recommendations During COVID-19
- Practice social distancing.
- Wash your hands often.
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover cough or sneezes with your elbow.
- Sanitize objects and surfaces frequently.
- Stay safe and be well!
Appointment Cancellation Policy
- Our office may charge a $25.00 missed appointment fee for follow up appointments not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice and $50.00 missed appointment fee for testing appointments not cancelled with at least 24 hours notice.